Thursday, April 2, 2015

iPhone 6 Plus - 6 months later


Let's keep this short.

I loved the Lumia 1520, but couldnt wield the massive screen.
Apple come along with another option slightly smaller so I try it out.

So here's the lowdown after 6 months:

'Pluses' (scuse the pun)
Great screen which most apps are now optimised for.
Great camera which takes great shots but struggles sometimes in low light.
Great battery life; sometimes two days of continuous usage.
Great software: I still love iOS for its simplicity.

Downsides
It's tricky to grip the phone without a case, it can be slippy.
Some apps aren't optimised and look silly when scaled up to fit the screen.

As you can see, the positives outweight the negatives. Easily.

I can't wait to see what they do with the 6S Plus in September. I won't be getting rid of this phone until then (which is really unusual for me)


No comments:

Post a Comment